jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008

Assignment 3


A work of art that I like very much is the Paris Garden painted by a famous french artist named Toulouse Lautrec.

The first time I saw this paint was when I was at college, in my art class. There I have to choose one artist, study his life and copy one of his works. I remember it was very hard to me to copy his work, because I never did very well in arts, but finally I do it great, and I got a seven in my paint and many congratulations of my teacher.

Now a days I love the work of Lautrec, because of my good experience at school and because I get to know his tecnic and now I can recognize all his paints.

1 comentario:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

Javiera,
Your post is okay as far as organization and word order is concerned and the message is clear. However you have to pay more attention to verbs; be careful when you talk about past events. I wish you had written a little bit more about the painting itself.
JL


A work of art that I like very much is the Paris Garden painted by a famous french artist named Toulouse Lautrec.

The first time I saw this paintING was when I was at college, in my art class. There I HAD to choose AN artist, study his life and copy one of his works. I remember it was very hard to me to copy his work, because I never did very well in arts, but finally I dID it great, and I got a seven FOR my paint and many congratulations FROM my teacher.

Nowadays I love the work of Lautrec, because of my good experience at school and because I GOT to know his tecHnic and now I can recognize all his paints.